Skip to content
- The competition is open to all residents of South Africa.
- The Brand is MD Body SA, herein after referred to as “the Brand”.
- Excluded from entering this competition are employees, directors, members, consultants and partners of the advertising agency or agents of the Brand, and their spouses, life partners, immediate family, business partners or associates.
- The prize is a promotional job that includes 5 winners from Johannesburg, 5 winners from Cape Town and 5 winners from Durban. These winners will promote the MD body range at events in their region only.
- The competition starts on Friday 07 Feb 2020 and ends on 13th Feb 2020.
- To enter participants must:
Purchase your MD body product and take a picture of yourself with the product. You will need to upload your picture to your Instagram or Facebook profile, #MDSquadGoals and follow @minniedlamini and @mdbodysa to qualify to enter.
- Each user may only enter the competition once.
- Minnie Dlamini will choose the winners herself. And these winners will be notified via direct message and they will also be tagged on Minnie’s page.
- The winners will need to be available to meet Minnie Dlamini and be trained prior to events.
- Should the winners not respond within 2 working days of receiving an inbox message, another winner will be selected.
- The Brand reserves the right to replace winners should they not fit the Brand's requirements.
- The Brand’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, you agree to give the Brand and its group of companies permission to keep all material and information submitted as part of your entry, on electronic or hard copy databases and filing systems for the purpose of the above mentioned competition and by entering this competition, you agree to the Brand transferring your data to our promotional partners to enable the awarding of the winning prize.
- The Brand will obtain written consent from the winner should the Brand wish to use the names, photographs, and entries submitted by the relevant competition winner, for the purposes of unpaid publicity relating to the promotion, by the Brand.
- Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by entering this competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection